Thursday, August 30, 2007

whoo i'm back! actually i was back like many hours ago -.-||


anyway, my efforts didn't really pay off D:

i played quite okay-ly at my teacher's house this morning, and quite okay-ly when i reached home and started playing for hours again.

i was like super calm before the exam,

and guess what! i got a D minor scale in staccato SUPER wrong. repeated the first 7 notes like, 4 times i think -.-|||

hoho, but thankgod he gave me a C major scale legato for first one xD



so yup, i think he gave me 5 majorminor scales and i screwed 3 up T.T
appreggios was 1 out of 2 screwed, diminished7th too, same goes to dominant7th and third apart, so sixth apart was the only okay thing =.=


right, next up, B3! my teacher asked me to play B3 first, so yeah.
B3 - alot of wrong notes, screwed up the superfast places, paused for 2 sec at a point, little dynamics, too nervous to concentrate, basically this song is screwed manymany loads.

A6 - hmm, tempo was alright i guess, but there was some parts [the fast one] where both hands were playing stuff at the wrong time -.- get what i mean haha? very bu4 qi2. very little dynamics done i think D:

C13 - not as bad as the above two, although the screwed piano didn't allow me to do the tr~~~ D: not as much dynamics too yah, basically it was not as good as usual ):


sight reading - tikam my way through, notes anyhow play, rhythm like o.O

aural - its rather unlikely to be unable to listen to lower part, but this time, i totally flunked at it D: chords was like, o.O i said the cadence was interrupted, 5 to 6. tell me, since when was interrupted cadence 5 to 6 chord?!?!
sight singing was okay though, i'm happy lalala~~
then modulation i think i got the first one wrong, so he gave me another try! :D
and last part, it was 20th century music, and all i said was uhh, pentatonic scale, possible composers bartok and debussy. contrast in dynamics, uhh, i forgot the rest..



basically, its BYEBYEBEYEBYE to my piano.
cause my daddy said i'd get a new piano if i got a dist.
and now, the dist. is like DEFINITELY gone.

i'm not even going to get a merit la D:
i'll wait patiently for 4 - 6 weeks for results then ):





and after exams, my mom shopped around with me at parkway parade till 7 pm! :D
bought new shoes from charles and keith, i like the sound "kokkokkok" when i walk, even though the sole is flat yayy! xD



i'm off to study bio :D

EMMA

No comments: